As far as figures, I made a bear-type creature's head. He was starting out as a black and white cat, started looking bearish...so I turned him into one. I did a funky little frog head and a mermaid's body as well. I got some interesting reactions with color that I'll point out when I post the pictures.
I did have about a 1/2 dozen beads break and I was very disheartened, but after that things turned around. I'm having issues with thermal shock, even though I put the bead directly in fiber blanket to cool, I occasionally get a blast of cool air come at me from the building's A/C unit. I'm considering moving my table and booth around, to try and avoid the A/C flow. I do have to take into consideration I'm at a good spot now for ventilation out my window. Ah, I will figure it out I'm sure.
All in all, I had a blast torching yesterday. No pun intended. I will hopefully get to take some pictures later today and share them. As long as nothing else broke in the kiln of course :O